His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Thursday, April 25, 2013

It's Bluebonnet Time

 It is a Texas tradition to get pictures taken when the bluebonnets bloom.  This year we took them by the lake where we swim in the summer.
 They are all growing up!
 
Love my girls! :)

2 comments:

calliejoyce said...

What a lovely tradition! We still have snow on the ground up here, but I think we could probably take pictures with the pussy willows in our toques and mitts. I notice another bluebonnet picture in Erika's familyversary post below. The girls really are young adults now, aren't they! :)

hfamcourse said...

Love Love Love bluebonnet pics. We did some also. I pared them down to about 150 on my iPad. I only put a handful of my blog though. I can't wait to do them again next year!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin