His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, April 1, 2013

April Fool's Fun

After the first cut you should have seen her face! LOL
She said, "Mama, that is NO INCH!"    SHE IS CUTTING A LOT MORE!
She resorted to showing it to me and taking the picture above; and I said, "Yea, April Fools! You can't trick me! :)
She got out a ruler and measured 12 inches!  MAMA! I can't believe it! I was joking with her:  Where'd you get that hair??  That couldn't be mine!
In the end, we broke the news to her:  APRIL FOOLS! and told her I  had asked Erika to trim my hair. 
She said that was the best April Fools Ever! :)

4 comments:

MamaV said...

Erika does a good job!

Christie Minich said...

This girl is amazing! Everything she tries is successful!
She has trimmed my hair 3 x's now and every time I have loved it!

Before that.... each time I went to a "professional" I was disappointed!

MamaV said...

It's nice to have a hairdresser who knows you ;-)

Aus said...

Good one Christie - outstanding even!

hugs - aus and co.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin