I have been nightshade free for over 3 weeks. I am experiencing a miracle in my body. I am nearly pain free. When I wake up in the morning I can move freely and my feet don't feel like they are broken. My shoulder is doing really well, my hands and thumbs which usually cause me a lot of pain are pain free. My hips which were keeping me from walking well are pain free. I am THRILLED!
Thank you Lord for leading me to a solution! And at the same time, guiding me to discipline myself in my eating habits.
So while this
diet "liveit" is not easy, it is SO worth it; just like being gluten free is worth it!
Today I walked over 3 miles on my treadmill while I listened to a documentary on Sabina Wurmbrand.
I lift my arms in praise to the Lord!
5 comments:
I am so glad. That is fabulous.
Yeah! Diet changes are hard.
Yay!
I'm thrilled for you! Being free from pain is wonderful, after having suffered from pain before. I'm truy happy for you.
I am thrilled that you have found a diet that helps you feel great! Your persistence has paid off. I praise God that you are so teachable, and that you don't give up. Enjoy your new found freedoms! :)
Post a Comment