His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, October 27, 2012

PECAN CRACKING SEASON/ sick :/

I don't know what it is about me and taxes, but my blood pressure goes CRAZY when I work on them.  My SON does this for a living EVERY SINGLE DAY, and it doesn't bother him.....But me, I just get dizzy and panicked..and then ZING...

So, I am supposed to rest for the weekend.  And then, I started getting chills. And now, I am starting another UT infection.   What in the WORLD??

The doctor thinks it is because my body is detoxing. I sure hope he is correct.  But he did tell me to stop doing any tax stuff, and our Accountant Bill did too. :)

So, I sat this a.m and cracked pecans!  That is sort of relaxing. :)

It was also cozy and cool enough to make this awesome fire in the wood stove. :)

1 comment:

:)De said...


Send some this way and I'll crack some for you. I cannot however guarantee that all of them will make it back! LOL!!!

Hope you feel better quickly!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin