His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A Dear Family Needs Our Help

If you are able, could you please go to this site and donate for our sweet friends.  They have such a sad week.  Their son took his life last week.  They are not a wealthy family and there are many expenses for hospital and funeral. 
I feel so sad for our sweet friend. :( 
She needs us to come around her and surround her with love and support.
You can find her blog on my side bar called "On a Scale from One to Ten". 

We are all just one tragedy way from heartache. Our lives can change in an instant. 
Thank You.

You can give by emailing me for the link .  Thank you Mama Porouski and Maria G from Canada,  for the information. :)

4 comments:

Mike and Christie said...

I have no idea why the last line is black and the link is white. I have tried several times to correct it. :/

Alysa said...

Ms. Christie--
you might consider removing the last name.. I know Annie has attempted to keep the blog as anonymous as possible (name wise).

Sergey and Tatyana said...

We are praying for them! So sad..

Milena said...

Thank you for letting us know. I'm happy to be able to do at least something for them, though it doesn't lift their grief from them, at least it might help lighten one of their worries.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin