His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, October 29, 2012

Randomness

 Alli and Sarah enjoying a fall afternoon under the Oak and Pecan trees.
 I love watching them play together .  I love it that they have been able to recoup some of their childhood.


 
 Not quite sure what happened, but the precious cargo was dumped from the hammock.

Daddy got caught jumping over the couch! LOL  The girls threatened to ban him from computer for the day. :)
 Erika loves the idea of studying by oil lamp light. :)

 She has the same fondness for "Little House on the Prairie" as I do.


2 comments:

Manfred said...

I'm happy for Alli, they can now simply be a child, and that she got with Sarah not only one of three sisters, but also a friend.

Greetings from Germany
Manfred

PS. Visit my new Blog http://lebendigebilder.blogspot.de/

Annie said...

I LOVE using the kerosene lamp - we have the one that my dad used to study by as a boy. One winter our dining room light switch broke, and for weeks we just used the kerosene lamp - it created such a lovely atmosphere at dinner.

I think "Laura" had a greater impact on my development than my parents....the REAL "Laura" that is, not the tv show. (I'm a purist that way.)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin