His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, October 1, 2012

A No Nightshade Update

I have been nightshade free for over 3 weeks.  I am experiencing a miracle in my body.  I am nearly pain free.  When I wake up in the morning I can move freely and my feet don't feel like they are broken.  My shoulder is doing really well, my hands and thumbs which usually cause me a lot of pain are pain free.  My hips which were keeping me from walking well are pain free.  I am THRILLED!

Thank you Lord for leading me to a solution!  And at the same time, guiding me to discipline myself in my eating habits.  

So while this diet "liveit" is not easy, it is SO worth it; just like being gluten free is worth it!
Today I walked over 3 miles on my treadmill while I listened to a documentary on Sabina Wurmbrand.
I lift my arms in praise to the Lord!

5 comments:

Emily Minich said...

I am so glad. That is fabulous.

Brooke said...

Yeah! Diet changes are hard.

Muddled Muse said...

Yay!

Milena said...

I'm thrilled for you! Being free from pain is wonderful, after having suffered from pain before. I'm truy happy for you.

JJ said...

I am thrilled that you have found a diet that helps you feel great! Your persistence has paid off. I praise God that you are so teachable, and that you don't give up. Enjoy your new found freedoms! :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin