His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Thursday, October 25, 2012

I Could Use A Little More Sympathy!

Mike and Alli went out and had a great dinner with all kinds of Night Shade Spices! 
I am living vicariously through them. :)

Mike said, "Aren't you HAPPY you found the solution to your pain?'

Yes.... I am !  But it means, pain, or a VERY limited diet!
I am choosing the limited diet.

I am happy they had a great time tonight and had some SPICE! :)

3 comments:

Milena said...

I often use spices such as cinnamon, cloves, cardamom and ginger when cooking. Here they are more commonly used for sweets and cookies, but since my children enjoy spicy food that isn't hot I had to be innovative. Maybe an idea for you to try?

Mike and Christie said...

Milena, I tried using a Chinese spice that included cinnamon and ginger. It was ok.....I too associate cinnamon with sweet. :)
I really like horseradish, and have used that a few times. I'm actually growing horseradish. The prepared stuff all has sugar in it.
I guess I need to go and get one of the roots out of the ground. :)

TheCoffeys said...

Oooh, feeling your pain Christie! I am such a Foodie, but I too have issues with food. I am allergic to a lot of food - chocolate for one! I keep telling myself that I will eat chocolate in heaven!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin