His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Thursday, August 23, 2012

New Legs

 Yesterday Sarah finished her appointments for a new leg.  She brought it home and likes it very much.  Erika's legs are still a work in progress.  We have had double appointments for the last few months trying to solve problems with fitting....
Staying in a small room for what seems like an eternity can make one rather.... well.... SILLY. :)















 The Great Leg Mix up. :)


 Trying it out!
 I think she likes it!


And into the elevator to go home!
Erika will have 2 more appointments before delivery. They sent her home with unfinished legs so she can take notes on problem areas .We go back September  6 and turn them in, and then..... this LONG ordeal will be over. Until next time. :)

7 comments:

Sergey and Tatyana said...

Your girls are awesome. They are so positive, and each of them has super personality :)

Natalie said...

Hello, I have just spent the past week reading your entire blog. It was very inspirational. I was moved to tears on numerous occasions. I must admit I am a bit of a reality TV junkie, your blog was so much more interesting! I have one problem though..... I haven't gotten anything done since feeling compelled to read! And homeschool planning MUST get done soon! Natalie

Mamita J said...

Ha! Ha! I love the popcorn cup holder leg and the extra long and lanky leg!

Chris said...

I thought WE have too many legs at our house! Always fun to get the kinks worked out of a new leg.

Kelly said...

CM, i cant help but love your girls. I really do, they are awesome. Kelly

mamaporuski said...

I love the fact that your girls are willing to share their prosthetics with photos! O still gets embarrassed even though we assure her no one can tell she has one.

Smilen Champ said...

Hi
My name is Jenna and I came across your site. Sarah is an inspiration fighter. You are a brave courage warrior, and a smilen hero.

All the kids are special miracles, gifts, and earthly angels.

I was born with a rare life threatening disease, developmental delays, and 14 medical conditions.
http://www.miraclechamp.webs.com

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin