His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Doubly Blessed!

Today a we came together with a family friend and had a "clothing exchange"! 
They had been blessed with several bags of clothing and had left overs.  They blessed us with those bags and We have left overs too! 
We were SO blessed!  Each of the girls gleaned several outfits!

The double blessing for me came from Anna.  She found a 5 dollar bill in the pocket of the pants she was trying on.  I was out in the office filing papers when she came in and said, "Mama, this doesn't belong to me, it was in the pants I was trying on!" 
I was so blessed to see her honesty and integrity. :)

We will return the 5 dollars to the original owner....

I am truly, DOUBLY BLESSED!

2 comments:

Milena said...

Such honesty! It would have been so easy to keep it - but she didn't! Good for Anna!

Being blessed with clothes is really great! I so enjoy when it happens - not so often but much appreciated when it does!

Mike and Christie said...

An added bonus. Alli found a dollar in another pair of pants and turned it in too! :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin