His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, August 20, 2012

Hi Ho.... Happy Monday!


Today started with the water department paying a visit.   We lost water pressure a few days ago, and it was getting worse over the weekend.  One of the water department ladies attends our church and I asked her if we were the only ones.  She said, "I'll send somebody out on Monday."  uh oh.

Apparently we had a MAJOR break underground and it was on OUR side of the main, which means we are responsible for it.  We used a HUGE amount of water.  NO, we didn't USE it, it leaked out under ground!  Our water main is on the edge of our property so we had no idea there was a leak.

Sooo, the water is off and being repaired by a very special man who can do just about ANYTHING!
He is a very neat plumber!


Alli was cheerful about it.  "Since we don't have water, let's pretend we are poor and don't have water!"  LOL
Well, how about if we play "Russia or Ukraine"?.... We brought in goat water to pour down the toilet to make it flush.  It seemed that once the water was off, EVERYBODY had the urge to go to the bathroom twice! :)

Erika lucked out. She has kitchen duty so I bought paper plates for the first time in 2 years, since we can't wash dishes right now! 
So here is to the Daddy, Husband Plumber!!!!!

THANK YOU! WE LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

Muddled Muse said...

Hurray for the handy man!

I'm so glad it's something Mike can fix!

Mike and Christie said...

We have WATER! Yea! Alli is jumping up and down... "I hear the sound of the toilet flushing!" LOL

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin