His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, August 4, 2012

A Conversation:

Alli and I were in the car together and she commented on my singing.  "Mama, I love it when you sing."
I asked, "Do you remember when I sang to you at the hotel?"
She replied, "Yes mama.  It was the first time I was ever rocked to sleep and sang to."
:)
I remember rocking my sweet baby to sleep for the first time. It was a precious moment. :)
Apparently, we both remembered it well. :)

I can't believe so much time has gone by. :) 

1 comment:

mamaporuski said...

So sweet! All our kids still loved to be rocked and sung to! What a beautiful relationship you have fostered between the two of you!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin