His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Watching For Gold!

They are really into the Olympics this year.  This is Alli's first year to see anything like this and she is just loving it!  Of course, she is rooting for the Americans AND the Russians.  She wondered if the Russian girl would have let her give her a hug even though she wouldn't let the coach.....
Alli said, maybe she is an Orphan and doesn't know any better. :)
"If I had been an Orphan and a Gymnast, I may have acted the same way."

 Alli and Sarah have been two peas in a pod ALL DAY LONG!  I have barely seen them! They have been playing and PLAYING and making movies and drawing. :)
 Rooting for the Gymnasts!
 Sarah's leg is still very sore. I can't wait until her new leg is done.  She has been on crutches off and on for  a few weeks.
 Erika the beautiful.... :)
 A Blurry Gabby. :)
The Fearless Foursome. :)  My awesome girls. :)

1 comment:

Sergey and Tatyana said...

Your girl are all so beautiful! I just love hearing stories about them and see their pictures.

We are not watching Olympics this year, we have no tv channels.

thanks for sharing beautiful photos :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin