His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Sunday, April 15, 2012

THE LETTER

 
Here is a case in point  about not comprehending English.... After Alli's troubles yesterday, when we were talking, I said, "Alli, you're killin' me here..." Meaning.... you are stressing me out..... Thus, at midnight I get this letter.... :) The spelling is really impressive here. Usually when she is upset, her spelling is REALLY awful.... :)
 

6 comments:

Annie said...

Is she saying you are "better than a horse"? that's so funny! What a darling girl.

Mike and Christie said...

Yeah, she did. The other day she said that she thought a horse was better.... So she was making up for it. :)

Anna said...

What a gift. Progress is always so sweet. No matter if it's big or little steps-forward movement is good! I just sent you an e-mail. I hope you don't mind.

Chiara said...

Baby, I want to catch a plane and hug her

Muddled Muse said...

Oh No! *HUGS* for Allie!

*HUGSHUGSHUGSHUGS* I hope she is feeling much better now.

MariaG said...

Precious! Alli ... I love your drawing :)
xxxo
MariaG (Canada)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin