His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Weekend

Sponge Curlers.... Can't wait to see how it turns out! :)

 My lovely ladies. They are growing up before our eyes! WOW! (In 2 months we will have 3 teenagers and 1 12 year old)  YIKES!
 Anna's hair do. :)   Anna wanted to try curlers.  I thought her hair turned out darling!
Erika wore a new shirt.  She doesn't care for dresses....they are hard for her to feel lady like in. So we concentrate on tops instead. :)
Two peas in a pod. They love dressing alike. I'm glad I found new outfits for them ON SALE!
 I really enjoyed being a part of the Trio to sing Easter Song, on Easter Sunday!




Miss Joy helping peel eggs
Miss Joy is just so precious to us.  She is more like a gramma to the girls.  Miss Joy never had children, so she loves being around the girls.  She really liked helping peel the eggs. She doesn't get to feel very useful at the Nursing home.

Helping Mom get dinner ready
Making Deviled Eggs.  We really like deviled eggs a LOT.... So everybody helped make them.




We had a wonderful feast. :)  And a lovely celebration of the resurrection of our Lord.  And all in all, this weekend was just so relaxing and enjoyable! We didn't plan anything over the top hard. I made a bbq brisket on Saturday, so we could have it on Sunday. 
The girls were all so helpful getting things ready for our dinner. 
This year Miss Alli knew what to expect, and her memories of Easter, were from OUR HOUSE from Last year! YEA! 
The girls did have an Easter Egg Hunt.  They still like to do that, and that is OK! (except Anna. She was feeling especially grown up) :)   This year I bought a laundry basket, instead of 4 individual baskets. How is that for practical? LOL    I put all their things in it together. :)  And now, I have a laundry basket that we really needed too. :)







4 comments:

Sophie said...

Four beautiful girls but I must say that Anna looks GORGEOUS!!

Milena said...

I just can't believe how grown-up Anna looks with her hair like that! Like a beautiful young lady from the 1960s :-) Erika, Alli and Sarah are all pretty too - of course - but the dramatic change was in Anna - maybe because her hair is shorter?

I'm so happy to hear that you have had such a nice and pleasant Easter!

Mike and Christie said...

When Anna came out all dressed and ready, our jaws dropped! LOL My she is a changing! :)

She loves the curls and wants to get a perm.

mommajeane said...

They were all so beautiful. I loved Anna's new hair do and Erika's shirt. I have bought 3 pheasant shirts myself this spring.Your 2 peas in a pod look like they are alot of fun. I also remember Miss Joy. So glad to see her sweet face again.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin