His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I'M A YA-YA for the 10TH TIME!



The Lord knit you in your mother's womb.  You are fearfully and wonderfully made! We give HIM all praise and glory!
Welcome baby Olivia, beautiful grand daughter and daughter to Marcus and Ivy, sister to Will and Charlie, cherished and loved by a whole lot of Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Grandparents and more!

The waiting for her arrival: Aunties and Cousins





She was born today at around 12:50 and is 7 lbs. 13 oz.

In honor of all my children and grand children. :)

7 comments:

:)De said...

Yipee!!!

mommajeane said...

She is beautiful...Love these grand babies. Congratulations !

Jamie said...

Congratulations! She is lovely!

Hevel Cohen said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful.

Milena said...

Such a beautiful baby! Congratulations!

Emily Minich said...

I love that picture of my two cheeses!

Holly said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin