His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Erika Is So Artistic!

She takes great photos! :)



















5 comments:

Milena said...

She has talent indeed! Beautiful composition of the photos!

:)De said...

Very nice. I love picture 11 and had to chuckle at what looks like goats in the background on top of their house.

Amy said...

Random silly question alert! Can Erika wear flip flops? Her feet look like they were made so she could if she wanted to.

Mike and Christie said...

That is a good question! She can wear flip flops, BUT they fall off easily. So we velcroed them on last year. LOL We put velcro on the bottom of her feet and the other part on her shoes. It worked pretty good for a while!

Penney Douglas said...

Those pictures are glorious!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin