His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Anna and Her ToothBrush


Anna has been best friends with her toothbrush ever since she misplaced her Ipod.    Poor girl still has not located it.   SO why would this make her friends with her toothbrush?  Well, because her toothbrush is a Justin Bieber toothbrush and plays 2 songs. :)  I saw her go on a walk with her tooth brush, and right now, Erika is doing her hair up, and they are listening to her tooth brush.  (that is the little red and white thing on the counter)  LOL
I love kids. :)

3 comments:

MariaG said...

O.K. this is seriouly too funny!!!! I break out into a huge smile each time I think of Anna taking a walk with her toothbrush :)
Hopefully she finds her ipod soon though.
MariaG (Canada)

Penney Douglas said...

How funny!

Penney Douglas said...

How funny! I hope she finds her iPod, if she's anything like my Anna. Actually, it might be nice to talk to Anna again which doesn't happen much since she got her iPod.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin