His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Friday, April 6, 2012

A Happy Sarah Good Morning....

Sarah always makes the morning coffee and then comes in to wake us up. First she comes to me and we have a quiet time for a few minutes and talk about our dreams... then she goes over to daddy's side. He ALWAYS pretends to be asleep and she taps him on the shoulder. And then in "What about Bob" form, she jumps on him and says "Cocka-doodle-doo!"..... and he wakes up. :)
This a.m. daddy said, "I'll cherish these moments for the rest of my natural life!"
Sarah replied in a droll little tone, "And what do you think is so natural about it?"
LOL
She isn't quite this obnoxious..... but this is the scene from "What About Bob".....

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin