His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Wonderful News of the Miraculous Kind

Our Son and Daughter In Law Tim and Emily, have been married for over 8 years. They have wanted a family for a long time, and the blessing of two little boys became a reality in June. Our sweet little grand sons Joseph and Christopher are amazing.

Well, God has seen fit to bless Joseph and Christopher with a baby brother or sister! :)
And Tim and Em will be parents once again!  We are so excited for all of them!
We give God all the Praise and Glory!  Thank You Lord for Answered Prayer.

I love it how the brothers are so sweet to each other! :)
video

5 comments:

Diana said...

Oh, such sweet memories this brings back of when we found out about our precious Amanda! Since we were living far away, we didn't think anyone would believe us...shoot, we weren't even sure we believed it ourselves...so we mailed them all pictures of the test as proof.:-) We had waited 5 years for her arrival...and never dreamed it would be another 8.5 years before we'd bring more babies home. So fun when it does finally happen!

Hevel said...

Yay for them! :D

:)De said...

Your family is just blessed with oodles of children which is one of my favorite kinds of blessings! BTW Timothy looks just like you ~Smile~

Erika Minich said...

I can't wait.

Christine said...

This made my day! Thanks for sharing!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin