His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, October 4, 2010

Pokin' Fun at 99.5 the Wolf Ahhoooooo!

The girlies are getting to the age of wanting to listen to the radio, and not just pre planned music on the mp3 players. 
We were going through stations and came upon 99.5 the Wolf....  It was hilarious listening to "Country Music" songs.  Of course they always seem to cover some tragedy, or break up, or anger management situation gone bad..... and don't forget the dog and pick up truck.

I couldn't handle it for the trip home. I had to change the channel, but not before the girls got a good taste of country.

So here is Anna and Sarah's spontaneous,  made up rendition of "Country Music on 99.5 The Wolf".

1 comment:

:)De said...

Them lil' gals got a real nice twang goin' on thar'!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin