His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I Don't Know About You

 But we have been riveted to live stream video on our computer of the Chile Mine Rescue.... It is amazing how each minor coming to the surface is so very different in his response, and how each family reunion is unique. I have not grown tired of watching even one man.  Of course the 1st guy up was AMAZING, and the 2nd guy up was HILARIOUS, Yelling in the Tunnel Chile! Chile! Chile! Whoo Hoo! LOL
These are pictures of Miner 28's rescue.
There was the man with the small bible who knelt on the ground and thanked God. I don't know what number he was.... but it doesn't matter.  They are all coming out and we are so very excited for All of Chile and these families and these Men....

On the backs of the miner's shirts is written:
"Because in His hand are the depths of the earth, and the heights of the mountains are His"  ( Psalm 95:4 )

..."To Him is the honor and the glory."


Thank you Lord for safe delivery of these men.
Psalm 139:7-12

2 comments:

:)De said...

I had to make myself stop watching this morning. Very impressed with the miner who said there were 34 down there as God was with them always. We just had to tell the story of Daniel today.

Peace

Happymom4 aka Hope Anne said...

This has been one of the most AWESOME home-schooling times ever . . . Geology, Mining, Human Behavior and Emotions, Politics, Bible and theology, Language and what not ALL ROLLED INTO ONE glorious and fascinating live video feed! The kids and I could hardly keep from watching constantly the last 24 hours . . . and the older ones were looking up additional info on the subjects they were getting curious about. It's been GREAT in so many, many ways. I'm SO thankful every last man of them is out . . . To God be the glory!!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin