His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Holidays Full Steam Ahead!!!


In the process of cleaning, I decided since it is getting closer to holiday time, I'd go ahead and start decorating..... I have these shelves in the kitchen that needed dusting and polishing.  So, I just took everything down and got it ready for the Holidays.  I know it is a little early, but.... before I know it, it will be a little late.  So, I decided to just do it now.


Here are the 3 shelves in the kitchen. :)  The white and red dishes were my old Christmas Dishes.
I had stored them at a friend's house. When they were moving, the box dropped and they ran them over with a truck. LOL This is all that remained. My friend was so sweet. She went and purchased the other Christmas dishes, which I love too.  :)  She really didn't have to, but she did, and I am glad. They don't make these any more that I know of.

I really do love the Holidays, and look forward to making a Ginger Bread House Village with Sam and the girls and any other grand kiddos that might be stopping in and out. :)

Oh... btw- for those of you that are Gluten Free..... this might excite you!  I couldn't believe my eyes!
Gluten Free Clam Chowder!!!!!
 

4 comments:

Ivy said...

Do we have arrival and departure dates?

Mike and Christie said...

That we do! Arrival late Saturday Night to Early Sunday A.M.....before Thanksgiving.
Departure Friday Afternoon after Thanksgiving.

We've gotta get all the boys together to do a Ginger Bread City while they are here!

Isaac Coomber said...

Oooh! So cute.I love this blog.Thanks for sharing your family blog with us.I have really enjoyed reading your posts.


waterton glacier national park

Steve Clapton said...

Wow, I love your blog, thanks for sharing this one. I’m loving what I see so far!


phuket vacation packages

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin