His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, October 18, 2010

The Big Omlette Surprise

The other day we pulled THIS out of the Chicken coop.  I am still thinking ouch thoughts for whatever dear layed it. :

So here is what was inside! It was a double yoker! I thought it could have been triple considering its size!

I scrambled it up and cooked it in a jiffy!
And Here is the Happy fellow who gets the prize! 

BTW- still loving using my new pretty dishes instead of paper plates. :)
Somebody really needs to get that guy some different clothes! OR we just need to take his pictures on Sundays. :)

4 comments:

Jodie said...

I can not think of a more beautiful picture than that of a man, husband, and father who wears the clothes of his profession AND is honored by a double-yoked scrambled egg!
Jodie in California

Annie said...

Double yolks are such fun, somehow!

:)De said...

I too thought for sure it would be a triple yoker.

Chiara Elena said...

Twins! Gee I wish the were born, think how cute with matching outfits... :-P

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin