His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

You Don't Have To Cook Lunch Today Mom


I was informed by my students that they have all packed their lunches today, and will not require a hot meal. :) Note, the HUGE lunch boxes next to their desks!

3 comments:

JJ said...

Too cute! Kind of like the "olden" days.

I like the way you have their desks turned now, BTW.

Mike and Christie said...

I do too. A change is always good.
Did you notice the famous book case?

JJ said...

Actually,...I did, on a semi-conscious level. My thought quickly shifted to the new view of the girls, now, lol.

Seeing this bookshelf and familiar books, even, is like a part of me resides with you! I so love this picture. The angel makes me feel like I am sitting at the table visiting with you over a cup of coffee. Guess I am really missing you!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin