His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Three Plus Two Equals Noise!

Our kids and grandkids moved into a new apartment yesterday! We are so happy for them.
We all had a really great time while they were here, and made the best of living together.

I dropped off a few odds and ends at their new, very cute, apartment last night and I asked my Daughter in Law, "What do you think?" She replied, "Its QUIET!" LOL

I said, "Its quiet at our house too!"

It is funny how things seems rambunctious and noisy and then you add more to it, and when the more leaves, it seems Quiet!

I guess quiet is relative. :)

The girlies miss their nieces already. But the good news is, they are just down the street! :)

1 comment:

JJ said...

Sounds like a positive spin on the Russian tale "Too Much Noise". I think there is another name given to this book retelling this story as well.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin