His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, September 21, 2009

God Cares About Little Things


Just the other day, the girls were talking about how much they missed the Playschool Doll house they had a couple of years ago. Last year, they decided they were too old for it, and gave it away.

As we were talking, they said that they really would love to have a doll house again, but maybe not a Playschool one.

I told them to keep their eyes open, and that maybe they could find a good deal.

Well, last night, we went to a friend's home for dinner. They have a daughter who lives at home but she is in her 30's. She also, loves talking with the girls. She came up to me during our visit and discreetly asked, "May I give the girls my old doll house? After all, I'm too old to play with it. ":)

I was really surprised that the Lord provided a doll house so quickly! Not just the doll house, but a ton of furniture too. :)
They were so blessed. They couldn't wait to play with it today. I think they have taken every chance they could to play.

What a neat gift.
Thank you notes are in order I do believe! :)

4 comments:

JJ said...

How special! God DOES indeed care about the little things and about little ladies. What a blessing!

David's granddaughters had a Preschool doll house. At 3, I remember Daniel trying to squeeze his head in it and close it, lol. He REALLY got "into" it, ROTFL!

:)De said...

How neat! It's so cool to be able to show our kids that God provides in all areas.

Peace

MoonDog said...

thats my house!!! I had one just like that!! I never thought I would see another one like it, thought maybe I dreamed it. fun for your girls and wow a trip down memory lane for me!

Rebecca said...

How fun! I love it when things like that happen. =)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin