His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Thursday, September 24, 2009

ADs by Google

I decided to try the google ad thing.
I'm already annoyed after the first look at the ads. LOL
I'll wait 24 hours, if I'm still annoyed, I cancel. :)

4 comments:

:)De said...

I tried them for a bit too, but the 1st one was something that I thought was inappropriate for me so I cancelled. Hope you have better ads.

Peace

Hevel said...

We went with ads for the site http://michalstefillin.com and in the past week or so I have changed the ad settings a gazillion times! I think I much prefer the control I have over Amazon Afiliates, though.

Mike and Christie said...

I nixed it. Couldn't wait. Most of the ads were things I would not want to promote.

Hevel said...

That's my main reason why I checked public service ads and made a very focused description of my site.

You might want to try Amazon Afiliates, if nothing else, you can get their products with your earnings while promoting books/products you choose to.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin