His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Friday, September 18, 2009

Our Wild and Crazy Chicken

We have this nutty, eccentric chicken. For some reason, she leaves the safety of the yard every day, comes up onto the back porch and lays her egg right next to the back door. She then sings a very happy egg song, and wanders back off to the yard.

Here is today's deposit, mixed right in with the girl's sidewalk chalk and a kite. :)Now that she has done her happy chicken dance and sang her song: She is wandering back to the yard where she belongs.

3 comments:

JJ said...

I guess that's what Beyond Chicken L'Oeuf (egg) Control (BCLC) can do for chickens, lol. Though I must say that I have serious attachment concerns here.

Emily Minich said...

I would love to see a video of the chicken dance. Do you suppose Anna could oblige? :)

Melissa E. said...

Too funny!! Hatch one of those eggs!! That is a hen that should reproduce!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin