His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Access to my blog

I was trying to get onto my blog and kept getting denied. Google said I had no account. ????
I finally went directly to gmail and signed in for mail and then switched over to blog and I got in.
Anybody else having that kind of trouble or was it a fluke?

5 comments:

Hevel said...

I had similar issues the last few days. I now usually take the Gmail--everything else route, as usually my iGoogle acts up when I try to log in straight to that.

My web guru brother says that it might be browser related. When this happens, clear cookies, clear cache, and then have a drink of something and buy a new computer. :-)(If I heeded his advice, I'd be buying several computers a day.)

Mike and Christie said...

Hmmmm. Hevel, you aren't a mac user too are you?
I love macs but am running into more and more issues.

Lately, can't get onto Christine's blog. Freezes up my computer.

Tracy said...

I find that google runs fine for a week or two and then for a few days I will battle to log in, keep getting bland pages etc and then suddenly it will start working fine again. I dont have a mac, my pc is quite old, but still has lots of memory and works fine otherwise!

Hevel said...

Christie,

No, not a Mac. However, that is what my brother is trying to get to buy. We do have a Mac in the family, and it runs fine with Safari.

I find that actually clearing cookies, cache and forms and passwords in IE 7+ resolved the Google problem, and with Firefox a log out of Google and getting back through Gmail helps.

Mike and Christie said...

I cleared cookies, cache and history, and things are going much better!
Thanks!

I have a little PC for the first time, but it is lap top, and I'm using it specifically for a writing project.
PC's are much easier to use than they used to be.
I still love my Macs.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin