His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Unusual Weather In Texas

Can you believe it is cooler here than in St. Paul - Minneapolis Minnesota! It is.
Our lows are in the 60's and our highs in the 70's..... who knows how long it will last, but we are sure enjoying it! It has also been RAINING! For days...... sort of like a New England type rain.

So this a.m. there was a small break in the clouds and you could see some blue sky.

Sarah shouted, "Come here Mother,quick!" I thought something was wrong. She said, "Look! Isn't it beautiful! We better enjoy now it before it gets covered up with clouds again!"

LOL... I love it that she enjoys the simple things in life. She reminds me to be thankful for the blessings we have each and every day. Blue skies, rain, cool weather, sweet kisses, and the Love of our Heavenly Father.

Thank you Lord.

No comments:

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin