His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Hospital Visit with the Keiths

And... a good amount of the rest of the world. :) There were many family and friends at the hospital last night supporting the Keith's in love and prayer. The coolest thing happened. Last night at 8:00, they woke Luke up, and he knew he had been in an accident. He knew he was in the hospital, and he wasn't in pain. The pain meds are working great. (morphine drip) He had surgery yesterday to repair the mandible and jaw. I watched the Keith's be so gracious to the parents of the young man who was driving the vehicle and asked them to join us. They are heartbroken over what has happened. Their son is doing well and out of the hospital.

One of the great things last night was that the Nurse said, it was a miracle that Luke didn't have brain damage. Eating a tree usually is a good indicator that there will be brain damage, but he doesn't. He has acutally improved so much that even she was surprised considering the extent of his injuries. Today they will try wean him from the ventilator. All good news. No, GREAT news!
Praise the Lord

No comments:

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin