His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, March 22, 2008

The Grave Could NOT Hold Him



We went to the Verkler's house for Easter Brunch this morning and they had made a centerpiece for their table. The tomb, with a STONE! Tomorrow, that STONE will be ROLLED away! Jesus is RISEN! It was a great picture of what the LORD has done for us.
That HE is NO LONGER in the grave but HE LIVES!

I was excited about seeing it, so I made one for the girls. They are excited about checking in the morning to make sure the stone is rolled away, and it is a BIG stone!
But nothing was too big for OUR GOD!

I also saw a you tube video that presents a very great gospel message. It is one of my favorite worship songs called "IN CHRIST ALONE".

You can find it on my side bar under YOUTUBE VIDEOS. "In Christ Alone"

HAPPY EASTER!

No comments:

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin