His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Sarah's Song


While I was getting ready for the Day,
Sarah Broke out into Song from her Heart....

I am happy today, I will Glorify the Lord
I am happy to Glorify the Lord

He came down from Heaven
To Forgive My Sin
He died for Me, He died for you
I will Glorify the Lord

We are glad that he came down
and took our sins away
We are thankful the Lord
We are thankful He came down

We are glad he came
We are glad he forgave

He is coming back to take us up
I am glad he's coming back

I am glad he gave me mother and father
I am glad he gave me sistes and brothers

I am glad he is coming to take me up
We can see him Shining in the Sun
We can see him everywhere.


I was trying to type as fast as she was singing without her knowing about it.
This is Sarah's heart. :)

I hope it brings as much Joy to you as it brought to me this morning.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

sooooooooooooooooo cute!
Is that a song she learned or did she make it up?
-katie

Anonymous said...

Did she make that up?
-katie

Steve Eimers said...

Was she making it up?

Melissa E.

Anonymous said...

Did she make up the song?
-katie

Christine said...

What a sweetie!

christie said...

Yes, she made it up... she was just singing her little heart out! :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin