His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

We Never Know


We never know when we wake up in the morning what events will unfold our day. Our only guarantee and comfort in this life, is that God knows, and he will carry us through.

Our dear friends, Lance and Bobbie Keith's son, Luke; who is also Josephs's best friend, since childhood, was in a terrible car accident on Sunday. He is in the Trauma Unit at Baylor Medical Center and at this writing is in surgery. He has many broken bones, and trauma to his body thanks to a tree.

Luke is planning to get married this Spring and has so much ahead of him. This is a detour, and even though we didn't see it coming, God did.

We are praying for this dear and precious family that the Lord will hold them and keep them through this trial, and bring them comfort.

If you think about it during the day, please hold them up in your prayers. They are much appreciated.

2 comments:

Melissa E. said...

as bad as that new is, it could be so much worse! When I started reading, I thought you were sharing a different kind of news.

I have already said a prayer for him. As I think of him and all those around him, I will pray again.

Brian said...

We will do that. Sorry to hear the news.
Brandy Cloud

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin