His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Comments Monitor On now

I love it when you comment, but on our zoo post, I got some wierd spam thing that froze my computer and said it was "scanning" for viruses. Of course it was supposedly scanning for a PC, and I have a mac. duh

So, I am now going to moderate comments. I didn't want to, but if something gets posted, it can't be deleted, so I guess it is safer that way.

So if your comment doesn't show up right away, you'll know why. I'll try to get it up as quickly as possible. :)

3 comments:

Melissa E. said...

When I view my comments list, there is a little Garbage can icon in the lower left hand corner. As moderator, I have used that to delete a couple of non-desirable comments. Does using a Mac limit you from doing that?

Also, I am not sure if blogger does this, but some blogs allow you to moderate certain people only once and allow them to post without special permission thereafter.

What a pain to have to worry about this kind of stuff!

Noel said...

Hello!

Your family has such a wonderful blog. Great job in creating it. You seem like such a caring, kind and generous person! I wish you and Erika and the rest of your family the very best. Was it a great experience adopting Erika? I bet it was! :)


Your family is adorable and you go on so many adventures including the zoo and camp with Erika! I never knew they had camps like that. It must have been really nice for her, and you of course. I can't wait to read your next post. You can read my blog anytime you want, even though I have really written much since my first 4 posts. I will try and write a little bit more about my life. I hope you enjoy reading it, no obligation of course though. How old are the 3 girls? I have a sister who turned 4 on February 16th as you can see on my blog, her name is Isabella and we call he "Bella". She lives in AZ. I just moved from there, but now live in CA, so we actually aren't THAT far away! :) My cousin used to live in Texas.

Now that I have been going on and on about me, I will read the rest of your posts! :)

christie said...

Thanks so much! I didn't notice that little trash can! Haven't had time to blog too much or research how to get something off due to .... well you know. (5 girls in the house) LOL

Now I can go back to how things were. :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin