His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A Family Funny


It was time for Miss Alli to brush her hair.  She asked, "Mom, has this brush been cleaned since I used it on the dog next door?"  ACK! 
No! It hasn't!   You used it on the dog?  It needs to be washed for sure!!!

"Ok"...... and then she went into the laundry room...
Anna asked, "Alli, why did you just put the brush in the laundry hamper?"
"So mama can wash it!"  "I always do!"

Hmmmm..... Anna and I looked at each other and cracked up laughing.....


  And now the mystery that has plagued me for the last year  has FINALLY been solved!  The scary part is..... I kept taking the brush OUT of the laundry basket..... so we have a new mystery.  
Everytime she put it IN, did that mean she was brushing some animal's hair?????  I can't even manage the thought.....

However, this brought up a funny from along time ago with ANNA!  She used a brush for the GOAT and I didn't know it.  We were messing around with the new computer and got this on Video. Too bad they used some weird contrast. :)


 In the background you can hear Anna say, "Mom you really shouldn't be using that brush.".. I ask why and she says "That is Sweetie Pie's brush!"...... :) "Sweetie Pie the GOAT!"

6 comments:

Annie said...

Both the story and the little video are SO hysterical! Makes one wonder..... For some reason it reminds me of Zhenya asking, "Why is my toothbrush wet?" Right; I wouldn't want to use it either....especially since he hangs it above the toilet.

Allyson said...

Oh no!!! But Alli's hair is GORGEOUS, especially in the new picture on the right! :)

Milena said...

I guess that you may not want to now all her reasons for butting her hairbrush in the hamper..... :-)
Ewww...

Chris said...

I think I wouldn't pursue that one.

Michelle said...

ROFL Hilarious!

Penney Douglas said...

It's funny how we find out answers to mysteries sometimes. And how our kids think!

That can be very mysterious.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin