His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, May 28, 2012

In Memory.....


My Dad........  Ralph who tried to join the army in the Korean War, but was refused because of type one diabetes.
Aunt Lee Lee
My sister    Vickie
My  Grand Mothers    Lee and Ellie
My Grand Fathers      Clifton and Grampa who served in the military.
My Uncle Clyde, who served in France and was wounded in World War 2.

Our Dad   Ed-  served in the Air Force
Our Mom Lois-   served in the Air Force
Our brother- Jim M
Our Gramma Doris M
Our Grampa Carl M

And a whole host of other friends and relatives who have left this life for eternity.


No comments:

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin