His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

It Sure FEELS Like Summer!

Sarah fell asleep reading her book on the front porch. :)
 Alli was all worried she wouldn't have playtime because of SCHOOL!  I told her, if you wait and complain, you will not have enough playtime, but if you sit with mama, I'll help you along and we'll get it done and then you'll have MORE play time! :)
She was SO  PROUD OF HERSELF!  Last year, she would have dug in her heels and put herself through all sorts of drama.  But now, she listens and really tries hard.
School will be out this year on June 13th.

Sarah and Alli,  just left with bikes and helmets to play on  the dirt hill down the street. :)
I remember doing the same thing as a girl.  I could go down dirt hills for hours with my little brother on my handlebars. :) 

No comments:

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin