His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Sunday, May 20, 2012

An Update

 Last night I took Alli's picture and posted it in the post below.... with her hair braided.
This morning she took it out.... Her hair is really getting long! :)  I think she likes it!

Miss Alli is doing GREAT!  I always knew she would do great. We are witnessing her growth daily, and it is so amazing to be a part of her healing journey!
I am so proud of her. :)

We had a busy weekend, and today after services, we went out to eat and then invited a family to go water skiing with us.  They all came!  I sat on the shore with the other mom while everybody else went in the boat and there went Alli, STANDING on the knee board and waving at us as they went by! :)

She is brave! She is sweet! She is kind! :)  She is healing.... and it makes my heart just sing with joy.
The Lord is good!


No comments:

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin