His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Big Home School Book Fair


The Big Book Fair is coming up this weekend!  It is a wonderful place to go and hear speakers, see all the newest curriculum, meet old friends and have a grand ole' time!   This year we are volunteering on Friday afternoon.  
This year there will be several speakers including Clay and Sally Clarkson.  Sally's blog is on my side bar. (I Take Joy) 
This is one of the best deals in town.   There are two days of seminars and discounts on curriculum.
Adults are 15 dollars and kids are 5 dollars.  You can't beat that!  Well you can. If you volunteer 2 hours of your time, you get in for FREE!

This book fair is HUGE.  Thousands of people come each year from all over the South West. And it is FUN!

I hope to see you there! :)

3 comments:

Muddled Muse said...

I have such good memories of the Arlington Book Fair! Have fun this weekend!

Designs by DD said...

I miss bookfairs! I've volunteered, spoken and even helped organize (don't miss that part) at bookfairs back when each region had their own. We had attendance around 5,000. Enjoy yours as it is one of the few large bookfairs still around.

Designs by DD said...

After helping organize, speak at, and volunteer at the Central Texas regional book air for several years - I still miss bookfairs! Have lots of fun this weekend. I'll be praying that no one gets overwhelmed. :-)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin