His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Friday, May 18, 2012

CAPTURING FRIDAY

We had a really good week!  The weather is changing fast, and it already feels like Summer.  Today we had school and then went on a play date.  Friday Soccer is now over until next school year.

The girls are talking about days at the lake for swimming and they are excited about winding down.
We will be finishing our school year the second week of June.   We typically go through the first of July, but not this year. :)

So here is what I captured while everybody is waiting for Daddy to finish his work day and we start our Friday night at the Movies. :)
 
 Anna in her writing hat.
 Erika and Sarah relaxing in the hammock
Erika and Sarah were singing the Theme to "Miss Potter"..... If you haven't seen "Miss Potter", it is a must see. :)

2 comments:

Claire said...

How is Alli getting on with her new mandolin? It's a very pretty looking one. My friend found his in a skip! Now he has converted it to an electric mandolin all by himself.

astudentinkolkata said...

I love that she has a writing hat!:D
-K

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin