His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, January 17, 2011

Sarah and Her Daddy

She is going through such a sweet stage.... She is still a little girl and yet becoming a mature lady too.
Her best friend gave her a diary with a voice controlled password.  She was sitting in the living room repeating her name into the speaker to get that diary opened to no avail.  Daddy rescued that situation by taking out the batteries to reset the code.  She just beamed at him and said, "Oh Daddy! You are the Best!
I think he liked that. :)

2 comments:

FaerieMama said...

and that photo os the two of them is so touching. Wish I had a photo of myself looking at my Dad so adoringly...I was JUST like Sarah. So glad she'll have that photo to remember suxch a sweet moment.

mommajeane said...

I agree... what a precious picture. Your husband is so sweet with all of his girls. I can see why they adore him.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin