His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, January 24, 2011

Watching History

Yesterday and Today we watched "The Diary of Anne Frank".
It is a movie based upon the true story of Anne Frank.
The girlies watched with great interest...... there was secrecy and mystery and fear and love.....


 The Diary of Anne Frank starts with a 13 year old girl in hiding in Amsterdam.  It is about her time of hiding.
Obviously there was a love story involved.......  Sarah is such a hopeless romantic!

I'm really glad we watched this.  It was an amazing movie about real life events.

2 comments:

Chiara Elena said...

I loved so much Anna Frank's Diary, a year ago I asked Erika if she ever heard about, but she didn't know at the time. I'm glad you introduced it to your girls. I read it when I was 11, my elementary theacher gave it to me. I also suggest you Primo Levi's books (in some years, they are too young now). I litteraly fell in love with him and with his books, and the man he was. Such a wonderful example.
Hugs to you all
Chiara

Christine said...

I love the pics of your girls sitting together on the couch watching a movie. It made me smile.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin