His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Friday, January 21, 2011

Something Different

Today we will be joining another family to do oral reports and show off our talented art work. :)
This exercise will cover Speech, History and Art.  AND, it is FUN!

3 comments:

Hevel said...

So... how did it go?

Mike and Christie said...

It was fun, but we need to scale back before recording. :) TOO Long.
They all had a good time. We're gonna do it again next week. :)

sperlonga said...

Found your blog via TulipGirl via PronetoWander. Saw your name Minich. We are Minichs that are reformed Christians as well and would LOVE to connect with, perhaps, another branch of our family! Your dad looks similar to ours!
email is:sperlonga7@gmail.com

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin