His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Questions About Dad

In My previous post, the girlies answered questions about Mom.... here is the dad version.


Erika:
1. What is something Dad always says to you? I love you

2. What makes Dad happy? When we do what we are told.

3. What makes Dad sad? When we don't do what we are told.

4. How does your Dad make you laugh? When he tickles me.

5. What did your Dad like to do as a child? Play.

6. How old is your Dad? You're 52 right? He's 50.

7. How tall is your Dad?  5'5

8. What is his favorite thing to do? Go boating

9. What does your dad do when you're not around? I don't know, I'm not around.

10. If your dad becomes famous, what will it be for? Racing

11. What is your dad really good at? Boating

12. What is your dad not very good at? That's hard...keeping track of his keys.

13. What does your dad do for his job? works on cars

14. What is your Dad's  favorite food? Fish and Rice

15. What makes you proud of your Dad? The way he takes care of us.

16. If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be? Cinderella's Prince

17. What do you and your dad do together? He tightens my legs.

18. How are you and your dad the same? We both finish our food.

19. How are you and your dad different? He has a beard and I don't.

20. Where is your dad's favorite place to go?   to the Lake

21.How do you know your dad loves you? The way he cares.

Anna:

1. What is something Dad always says to you? Have a good day.

2. What makes Dad happy? Steve Vye

3. What makes Dad sad? WHen we don't do what were supposed to.

4. How does your Dad make you laugh? Teases us

5. What did your Dad like to do as a child? Throw snowballs at passing cars.

6. How old is your Dad? He must be going on 51

7. How tall is your Dad?  smaller than my mom

8. What is his favorite thing to do? watch a music dvd of the guy with the long hair.

9. What does your dad do when you're not around? I don't know, I'm not around to know.

10. If your dad becomes famous, what will it be for? cars

11. What is your dad really good at? cars

12. What is your dad not very good at? cooking

13. What does your dad do for his job? works on cars

14. What is your Dad's  favorite food? Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches

15. What makes you proud of your Dad? When he fixes my bike.

16. If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be? I don't know I don't watch cartoons really.

17. What do you and your dad do together? Spend time with each other.

18. How are you and your dad the same? We both like to do dangerous things mom doesn't like to do.

19. How are you and your dad different? He's a boy.

20. Where is your dad's favorite place to go?   Home Depot

21.How do you know your dad loves you? Because He told me so

Sarah:
1. What is something Dad always says to you? He loves me.

2. What makes Dad happy? When you hug him.

3. What makes Dad sad? When you don't hug him in the morning.

4. How does your Dad make you laugh? When he makes up different voices.

5. What did your Dad like to do as a child? Play with his brothers.

6. How old is your Dad? 50

7. How tall is your Dad?  shorter than my mom

8. What is his favorite thing to do? Have a daddy daughter time.

9. What does your dad do when you're not around? Work in the shoppe.

10. If your dad becomes famous, what will it be for? Racing

11. What is your dad really good at? Fixing things

12. What is your dad not very good at? That's hard...UNKNOWN-emphasis insisted.

13. What does your dad do for his job? works in the shoppe

14. What is your Dad's  favorite food? Sandwiches or rice

15. What makes you proud of your Dad? When he fixes things.

16. If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be? Popeye

17. What do you and your dad do together? Have a daddy and daughter time.

18. How are you and your dad the same? We're both very good at hugging and squeezing.

19. How are you and your dad different? He is better at fixing things.

20. Where is your dad's favorite place to go?   Home Depot

21.How do you know your dad loves you? Because He says so.

1 comment:

Muddled Muse said...

So Sweet!

I definitely sympathize with Sarah's UNKNOWN. When I was 10, there was NOTHING that my dad couldn't do. :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin