His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, January 3, 2011

Guess Who


I just found these on my camera. LOL  They must have taken these when I was out getting goat feed. :)

3 comments:

~Sarah said...

hi. I just found your blog randomly when I was looking through one of my interests of Cerebral Palsy, since that's the disability I have. Anyway, I also love the Lord. Just wanted to leave a comment. :) You can check out my blog if you want (I'm in the process of redoing it, so I don't have much up right now)

Mike and Christie said...

Hi Sarah, welcome to our lives. :)
Our son Tim has CP, he is 29. We also have 2 daughters with limb difference.
One caused by restrictive band syndrome and the other by Arthrogryposis.

Everybody is doing great.
If you go to the side bar, you can see Tim's slide show from Youtube.
I did it for his College Graduation. :)

Hevel said...

Anna looks... kinda plastic with that lighting. :D

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin