His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Somebody's Growing Up!

There were moments when I wondered, "Would she REALLY NOT go to college purring?"
That is what I told myself. :) Just like I promised myself Joe would not go to college in diapers.
 Well, It has happened. Apparently Brad Paisley has won out over cats! The cat decorations came down and we have been serenated to Brad Paisley songs, only the good ones of course, for about a week now.  The room walls have been redecorated and I do believe we have entered a new stage in our sweeties life.
 Hmmm. I wonder who it could be? :)  Just in case you were wondering:


Our sweet Anna girl! :)
Our sweet Joe DID go to college without his diapers. :)

2 comments:

Annie said...

I have done that same thing! He won't go to HS sucking his thumb. He won't go to school in diapers. etc.

It helped me relax and remember that kids grow at their own pace. Frankly, though; I like the "kitty" stage better than the "cute boy" stage.

Rebecca said...

At least she has good music taste. I love Brad Paisley! :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin