His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sarah and Math

The problem:

Draw two parrallel line segments horizontal to each other.
Make one line segment shorter than the other.
Connect the endpoints of the segments to form a quadrilateral.
What kind of quadrilateral did you draw?

Sarah's answer:  A Trappazipple.    

Hmmmm.
Should I give her 1/2 credit? LOL

4 comments:

mommajeane said...

I am one that likes to play around with words and sounds... so I love her new shape :)

Annie said...

I'd give her full credit and call it that from now on.

:)De said...

I agree with Annie... trappazipple sounds way more fun. Making math fun... 1 word at a time. LOL!

Sincerely Mama said...

cute!

Just found your blog through Diana. Your children are beautiful. Maybe when our sweet Misha comes home, we can have a Ukranian American playdate!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin