His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Questions about Mom

Keri posted these on her blog, so I decided to ask the girls.....

Directions:  Ask your child these questions and write down the answers, exactly as they respond. 


Erika:

1. What is something mom always says to you? I love You... Be Careful

2. What makes mom happy? When you rub her feet, when we have a good attitude.

3. What makes mom sad? When we have bad attitudes.

4. How does your mom make you laugh? Tickles me and tells me funny jokes.

5. What did your mom like to do as a child? Did you like going to school?

6. How old is your mom? 52 almost 53

7. How tall is your mom?  5-7

8. What is her favorite thing to do? spend time with us, I think.

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? I don't know, I'm not around to know.

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? writing a book, helping others

11. What is your mom really good at? cooking and typing

12. What is your mom not very good at? keeping up with the laundry<----TRUE

13. What does your mom do for her job? BCLC

14. What is your mom's favorite food? gluten free pizza?

15. What makes you proud of your mom? The way she takes care of us, and expresses her feelings.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Olive Oyl.

17. What do you and your mom do together? Shopping, spend time with each other, pretty much everything.

18. How are you and your mom the same? We both like jeans and we both order coke when we go out, and we like spice!

19. How are you and your mom different? I can get 3 loads of laundry done in one day. I know how to knit, crochet and sew, she doesn't.

20. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?   California

21.How do you know your mom loves you? Because she says it all the time, AND she cares for me.

 Directions:  Ask your child these questions and write down the answers, exactly as they respond. 


Anna

1. What is something mom always says to you? I love you

2. What makes mom happy? If you do the laundry.

3. What makes mom sad? When you disobey.

4. How does your mom make you laugh? Say funny things.

5. What did your mom like to do as a child? cuddle

6. How old is your mom? Are you fifty two yet?

7. How tall is your mom?  5 foot 3 inches

8. What is her favorite thing to do? Sing

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? I don't know, I'm not around.

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Parenting.

11. What is your mom really good at? Folding laundry.

12. What is your mom not very good at? Nailing in boards.

13. What does your mom do for her job? She's a parent trainer.

14. What is your mom's favorite food? I don't know

15. What makes you proud of your mom? When you help someone in need.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Daffy Duck

17. What do you and your mom do together? Get a coke.

18. How are you and your mom the same? I don't think we are the same.  Oh, we're both girls.

19. How are you and your mom different? In every way but one.

20. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?   Walmart.

21.How do you know your mom loves you? Because she tells me so.

Sarah's answers:
Directions:  Ask your child these questions and write down the answers, exactly as they respond. 


Sarah

1. What is something mom always says to you? I love you, you're wonderful.

2. What makes mom happy? When you tell her you love her and you hug her.

3. What makes mom sad? When you have a bad attitude and yell at her.

4. How does your mom make you laugh? When she tells about when my brothers were little.

5. What did your mom like to do as a child? Go to the beach.

6. How old is your mom? 52

7. How tall is your mom?  6 feet

8. What is her favorite thing to do? Having fun with the whole family.

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? She gets on the computer.

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Writing a wonderful book.

11. What is your mom really good at? Typing and hugging.

12. What is your mom not very good at? Writing on the Chalk board.

13. What does your mom do for her job? She homeschools.

14. What is your mom's favorite food? Rice

15. What makes you proud of your mom? She's really good and cute with animals.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? When I was little: witch in the wonderful wizard of Oz because of her moles:
                                                                                                                                   Hmmm. I don't know.

17. What do you and your mom do together? Shopping

18. How are you and your mom the same? We both like talking to each other alot.

19. How are you and your mom different? I like doing dangerous things. She wouldn't want to.

20. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?   Movies

21.How do you know your mom loves you? Because she hugs and kisses me alot.

Well, there you have it. :) 

4 comments:

Melissa E. said...

Love it! But I'm not to sure about the cartoon character selections! None are all that flattering! LOL! Then again, I can't think of a cartoon character I would like to be.
I see that the way to your heart is through the washpile. Haha! ...With a good attitude, that is. :-)

FaerieMama said...

Christie, I am PEEING myself laughing! Their answers are PRECIOUS! My favorite is how your height changes so drastically...lol! And I really think you need to chnge your blog title to " Typing and hugging" that is A RIOT!!

FaerieMama said...

PS: Now I know I'll recognize you when I see you in person. I'm training my eye to spot a Daffy-Duck/Olive Oil amalgam in a westcoast Walmart:)

Sarah The Dreamer said...

Yes, my height is apparently judged by how short somebody is... to Sarah, I am 6 feet tall! LOL

Olive Oyl.... hmmmm.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin